Let us explore “The Free Mind Way” and FLOURISH Doing Own Thing!
Beyond this, expect to find more information related to Coaching, Spirituality, Technology, Design, Product Development, Entrepreneurship, Futurism….
-Amarendra Srivastava, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evangelizing “Live Your Highest Vision Now” – that is, urging people to cut through inertia, transcend routine life and start playing their biggest games now.
- Playing different roles – Business Coach at SMEs, Mentor for Startups, Executive Coach at MNCs
- Founder, BizVidya, a forum to promote entrepreneurship and create an empowering ecosystem for entrepreneurs
- Founder of Omnizient Labs, a Management Consulting firm helping organizations grow bigger and faster through Business Strategy Reviews, Business Process Transformation and Software Technology Implementations
- Contributed to various startups, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), MNCs like American Express and Infosys and non-profits like Digital Empowerment Foundation, Drishtee Foundation, LetzChange Foundation and Liberty Institute.
- Mentor at Espark Viridian Accelerator and Mentoredge, initiative of Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), IIM Ahemdabad
Live Your Highest Vision Now! (6/14/2019) - For about a decade now, my mantra and call for action for working with people (colleagues, partners and clients) has been – Live Your Highest Vision Now! Here is a quick elaboration for this War Cry: We all have “someday” … What does it take to execute a Moonshot! (6/14/2019) - The Free Mind is about playing. Playing Freely. And, sometimes playing Big! An exciting contemporary term for biggest and boldest projects or ventures is “Moonshot” – Whatis.com defines moonshot as: A moonshot, in a technology context, is an ambitious, exploratory … The Art of Manifestation -2 (6/14/2019) - In earlier post – The Art of Manifestation -1 – we explored how our mind-state typically oscillates in different directions. Now, how do we move towards gaining mastery over the process of manifestation? Is Manifestation an art or science or … What do you do for a Living? (5/10/2019) - One of the most stupid questions in modern social life is to hear or ask the the question, “What do you do?”. Seriously? Why should we assume a human does only one thing in life? What cannot a person pick … The Art of Manifestation -1 (5/10/2019) - In the post “The Free Response -2”, the discussion moved from freedom to manifestation. According to me, the first step (and probably the “almost” last step as well) is to have clear intentions expressed in minutest detail. Check your mind. … The Free Response -2 (5/10/2019) - In part 1 of this post series, I had shared a discussion with an entrepreneur where his passion for Stand-up Comedy was revealed. We have begun manifesting that “part of his life” to reality. In the meantime, the discussion on … Art of Serendipity -1 (5/10/2019) - I first came across the word Serendipity about 3 decades ago in the Chambers Dictionary and fell in love with the word after reading its etymology – here is an excerpt from Oxford dictionary blog: It was invented by the … The Free Response -1 (5/9/2019) - Entrepreneur: I am struggling to close sales. Me: How many months you have been into business? Entrepreneur: Three months. Me: So you gotta give more time to this. We discuss the product, the market, the product-market fit, sales process et … The First Response! (3/22/2019) - Me: What is our first response to life? Adi: In what way? Me: OK, let us change the question. What is the first way to respond to life? Adi: I do not know. Me: Brilliant! You have hit the nail … The Center of All Things! (3/16/2019) - Muse: I enjoy being at a high when things work for me but then I am miserable when things do not work for me! Me: Why not live a life from centeredness? Muse: What does living a life from centeredness …