Human Evolution: What’s Next?
Humans have evolved millions of years – too slow for us to directly observe any changes.
Are we in an illusion that we shall remain the same?
Without doubt, we are evolving! The opportunity is to get conscious about our own evolution..
What is next in Human Evolution? Will we be Cyborgs? Or, Levitating Monks? Or, Levitating Cyborgs?
More exciting stuff coming here soon!
Links & Resources:
- TEDx: Human 2.0 – What will Human 2.0 look like? Can we enhance our bodies and mind through technologies? By Moran Cerf is a professor of neuroscience (department of neurosurgery, LIJ) and business (Kellogg School of Management)
- This Neuroscientist Thinks He Knows the Future of Human Evolution, and It Will Surprise and Inspire You
For the first time in history, humans will play an active role in evolution. What will that look like? [inc]
- Top 10 Possible Next Steps in Human Evolution [listverse]
- Where Will Evolution Take Humans Next? – The nature of evolution itself is fast evolving. [psychologytoday]
- Are we evolving into a NEW type of human? ‘Different’ species will have evolved by 2050, scientist claims [dailymail]
- What May Become of Homo Sapiens – Conditions of modern life could be driving changes in the makeup of our genes. Our bodies and our brains may not be the same as those of our descendants [scientificamerican]
- The Next Stage of Evolution: How Will the Human Species Evolve? [Futurism]
- What will humans look like in a million years? [bbcearth]