Why live a predictable life?
Why not explore the new and previously unknown and unpredictable at the turn of each moment?
Why be trapped to the question “What do you do?” Why not do a variety of things – and – more often than not, why not do what you feel like doing spontaneously at any given moment of time?
Welcome to the “Free Way of Life!”
The “Free Way” of life has led me to explore innumerable interests, projects, ventures and vocations.
I am working on a book – “The Freedom Manifesto”. I urge you to get a glimpse of the book – email me at amar@ to get a copy of the prologue.
- Evangelizing “Live Your Highest Vision Now” – that is, urging people to cut through inertia, transcend routine life and start playing their biggest games now.
- Playing different roles – Business Coach at SMEs, Mentor for Startups, Executive Coach at MNCs
- Founder, BizVidya, a forum to promote entrepreneurship and create an empowering ecosystem for entrepreneurs
- Founder of Omnizient Labs, a Management Consulting firm helping organizations grow bigger and faster through Business Strategy Reviews, Business Process Transformation and Software Technology Implementations
- Contributed to various startups, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), MNCs like American Express and Infosys and non-profits like Digital Empowerment Foundation, Drishtee Foundation, LetzChange Foundation and Liberty Institute.
- Mentor at Espark Viridian Accelerator and Mentoredge, initiative of Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), IIM Ahemdabad